※This version is for the 74th WFC 2020 so that the reservation is not available. It is subject to change according to the circumstances in 2022.
Tour Reservation Process
|Step 1||Step 2||Step 3||Step 4||Step 5||Step 6|
|Click the Online Registration button||Sign up or log into the registration system||Choose each option for tour||Confirm all the reservation and invoice for payment of tour
* It will be sent to you by e-mail
|Complete a payment on bank transfer||Check your e-mail of confirmation letter for payment|
* For inquires regarding reservation for participants of exhibition, please send an email(email@example.com).
Reservation for Tour
- Registered participants and accompanying persons can attend.
- Admission and soft drinks included.
- The course is subject to change according to the circumstances.
- The deadline of pre-reservation is 18th September 2020.
- The course is subject to be cancelled if the participants for each course doesn’t reach minimum number.
Refund Cancellation Policy for Tour
|Date of Cancellation||Refund Policies|
|From June 17, 2020 – By August 17, 2020||50% Refund|
|From August 18, 2020 – By September 18, 2020||10% Refund|
|From September 19, 2020||No Refund|
The Works Visit courses are subject to change according to the circumstances of each company.
Works visit consists of manufacturing company visits and foundry visit nearby Busan area. This program will provide comprehensive understanding of the technology standards of manufacturing society and the benchmark of the Korean foundry.New business opportunities will be expected to make through the works visit.
|Large-sized Manufacturing Companies||POSCO||Steelmaking|
|Hyundai Heavy Industries||Ship-building and Large castings|
|Hyundai Motor||Assembly line|
|Namyang Metals||Ductile iron and Ni-resist|
|Foundries||Hanhwang Industry||Ductile Iron|
|Yeonghwa Metal||Gray Cast Iron|
|Castec Korea||Gray Cast Iron|
|Doosan Heavy Industries||Cast Steel and Parts for Nuclear Plant|
|Sungil SIM||Pipe Bending|
|Dongnam Precision||Non-ferrous and Automotive Parts|
|DR Axion||Non-ferrous and Cylinder Head|
|Samyoung M-Tek||Cast Steels and Machinery|
* The works visit program is subject to change and the detailed information will be announced through the forthcoming newsletter and this web page.